HOME ABOUT STORETUTORIALS ROADTESTS

Tuesday 7 January 2014

Art Journal Page - "Watching"

 
I started working on this page at a friends house - well, my anxiety levels shot through the roof!  Who woulda thunk? I didn't cope well without all my favourite inks, tools and stamps on hand. When I returned home this page came together smooth as silk! I didn't realise I'd become so dependent on my old faves. Learn something new every day!
 
Art Journal Page - 'Watching' Mixed media.  http://inkyfingersstore.blogspot.com.au/
 
I had a ball using inks, dimension paint, stencils, punchinella, doodling, stamps, rub-ons and scraps from my desk. Amazing what you can find just laying around. The head I cut from an old book as well as the word strips and the #10 tag is from an article of clothing. I even got out my Grafix Rub-onz and printed a page of images to use in this and upcoming projects!
 
and yes, it got messy!!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment